AIM
syth2003

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

I have waited 4 years for this series!

And it was well worth it. That is undoubtedly the best animation i have ever seen, the level of detail you have gone into is simply unreal. I'll tell you now, if you spend another 4 years making episode 2, I'll happily wait.

Best animation ever!

Congratulations!

Minushi - Chapter 16 Minushi - Chapter 16

Stop making these after episode 19

I always watched these simply because i liek seeing alot of detail put into flash, but I HATE YOUR ANIMATIONS,
-Your character design is horrible and the woman have saggy breasts and manly faces and they all look as if they are pregnant.
-Your movement animation is also horriblem, over time it has improved but people always seem to make these huge jumpy movements and look far too unnatural.
-The story sucks DEAR GOD I FUCKIGN HATE YOUR STORY TELLING AND ACTUAL STORY LINE
-Lastly what horrible voice acting i have to mute my computer when i watch your flashes they make me feel ill.

STOP MAKING LONG FLASHES AND QUICK FEW SECONDS SEEMS TO BE ALL YOUR CAPABLE OF,
STOP MAKING MINUSHI ANIMATIONS WHEN YOU FINISH UP TO EPISODE 19
LEARN HOW TO DRAW PEOPLE ON FLASH ANYWAY

The Fat Anime Collab 2 The Fat Anime Collab 2

Holy shit

I think i just blew my load

Minushi - Chapter 12 Minushi - Chapter 12

I dunno

Im not sure what to say about this, ive watched your seires since episode 1m, and its been a shit long time since you last released one (well there was a gap somewhere) any to be honest youve barely improved, i rember always hating the horrible animation style using and it still hasnt improved dispite the fact it looks quite good. The voices and acting are just bone chillingly bad and the plot never really seems to get anywhere not to mention it is unintresting.

I admire your persistance but i feel your talent is being wasted.

DevilSlayer V-1 DevilSlayer V-1

im sorry

i dont know why i mean it looked pretty good but i absolutely hated that, the sound the animation the graphics, even the story, it was horrible.

Im sorry i tried to make myself liek it but i didnt

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Simply amazing

Ive seen everyone of your animations both on newgrounds and on your site, and i have to tlel you you are the single greatest inspiration on the internet, a true master of stories and of art. I cant wait to see more from you, and i hope one day to follow your steps as the greatest animater ever.

<3 you dude ^^

LOZ Office of Time Ep.1 LOZ Office of Time Ep.1

um yeh

ill be honest, that was awful. I didnt undertsand the humnour at first so i watched the office after i saw this, and yeh it was generally shit. The story made no sense, i mean wtf was with the hair growing thing. Man i can see you will be good a great animator but please dont continue with this seires, its terrible.

TooF - Bad Habit TooF - Bad Habit

Brilliant

if the overall went to 11 thats what i would have given you. Logo, yet again you have given us a masterpiece of an animation its flawless, well animated, well drawn and well thought out. I'm a fan of the Offspring myself, good choice of song. I hope to see more like this, but i love the toof series and hope you will continue with them.
Goodluck for the future.

-syth

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

Love your work.

I've watched all the toof movies, and i love them all, i love listening to 'logo replies' and the 'commentary' its always something to look forward too. Keep it up, you've inspired me to keep going on my own flash.
Long live the toofs!

-Matt

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

HAHA

OMFG dude that was amazing i loved it, love the style you draw in, hope to see more, because this rocked so much.